Mustang GT Premium Fastback IMPORTAMOS A CHILE POR ENCARGO
5.0L Ti-VCT V8
From the deep, guttural rumble at idle, to the wide-eyed force of torque in acceleration, this engine is all about performance. It delivers 435 horsepower* and 400 lb.-ft. of torque* – that’s increased horsepower and torque vs. the fifth-generation vehicle. The engine is intended to maximize power generation from every compression, with large intake and exhaust valves, cylinder heads that feature high-flow ports and intake and exhaust camshafts that have impressive lift. And the icing on the cake – the 5.0L exhaust delivers a more powerful acoustic experience via the fine tuning and the increased modulation of lower-frequency sound.
*Tested with 93-octane fuel.
Voice-activated Navigation System
The available voice-activated Navigation System includes a complementary five-year subscription to SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link,®34 which combines Global Positioning System (GPS) technology with 3-D mapping and provides voice-guided turn-by-turn directions. With SiriusXM Traffic and SiriusXM Travel Link, you’ll get detailed traffic information, plus current and forecast weather, gas station locations and prices, sports scores and schedules, and theater locations with movie listings and times.
6-Speed SelectShift® Automatic transmission with paddle shifters
The available six-speed SelectShift® Automatic transmission features paddle shifters on the steering wheel that enable you to override automatic operation and enjoy the fun-to drive performance feel of a manual with control over gear selection.
Tracks Apps™ features Electronic Line-Lock and Launch control, and provides performance metrics instantly on the 4.2-inch message center in the instrument cluster.
• Electronic Line-Lock keeps front brakes locked while Mustang is in gear to enable warming of the rear tires
• Launch control integrates brakes, traction control and powertrain control to help ensure smooth consistent starts
• Accessible through steering wheel-mounted five-way button
• Screen features six menu options
• Accelerometer displays lateral and longitudinal g-forces
• Acceleration times, complete with automatic and countdown starts
• Top times, last results, saved results, brake performance
*Track Apps™ is now standard on all models. The Electronic Line-Lock feature can be found only on GT models, and should be used only at the track. Launch Control is available only on GT Manual.